USB to PS2 Converter / Cable for Keyboard and Mouse
The USB to PS/2 Converter is the best solution for those who want to use legacy PS/2 devices on new USB systems. You can connect a PS/2 mouse and keyboard through the USB port on any computer. Enjoy using your keyboard and mouse connected to the USB-PS/2 adapter as a USB-compatible device!
It is compliant with USB 1.0/1.1 revisions and supports both UHCI and OHCI specifications. Plus, this device is easy to install with no software driver required. Requires Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP, Windows Vista; Netware 4.11/5.0, HP Unix, Linux; or for an Apple computer, Mac OS 8.6 or higher.
- Easy installation with no software driver required
- Supports Bus-Power meaning no power adapter is needed
- Supports computer USB interface to PS/2 port of KVM Switch
- Converts 2 PS/2 devices (Keyboard & Mouse) to 1 USB port
- Supports both UHCI and OHCI specifications
- Compliant with USB 1.0/1.1 Revisions & USB 2.0
- USB Connector: Type A
- PS/2 Connector: Keyboard - 6-pin Mini Din Female (purple)
- PS/2 Connector: Mouse - 6-pin Mini Din Female (green)
1 x USB to PS2 Converter / Cable for Keyboard and Mouse